Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photos

I realised that I haven't updated for a while, and Ruth has been telling me that I need to put more photos up and that people aren't interested in my 'introspective navel-gazing egotistical dribblings' so here are some photos.

The first few are of children, just so you can see what they have become. The next few are chronicle our rodent problems. We've had a minor mouse plague here (in this part of New South Wales actually) with a major one predicted for later in the year. Also, our neighbour released some guinea pigs into the wild (i.e. our garden) and they had some babies. We caught the babies because they are slow and stupid. We were going to give them away, but 'unfortunately' they all died in our care. Ruth felt bad. I didn't, seeing as it was her fault that they died. But that's a story for another time.

So, children and then horrible rodents.










2 comments:

Terry Wright said...

My goodness, your kids are all clones!

And do Ben and I count as kids or rodents?

James and Ruth Webb said...

As if you have to ask...