Sunday, June 6, 2010

Screen Fast

I'm starting the screen fast today (just to recap - updating my blog is PRODUCTIVE screen time, and therefore it's OK). This means no more useless browsing of BoardGameGeek or looking up Transformers stuff on YouTube for a month. Nietzsche was right about several things, and one of them was "That which does not kill you makes you stronger."

Just for those of you who are not into alternative and underground music, my brother's band seem to be making a few waves. Going by the dubious moniker of 'Male Bonding', their first album release (on the prestigious Sub Pop label) seems to be doing very well. It's certainly a lot more listenable than some of his previous musical projects. He's worked hard and I'm proud of what him for it.

Because my blog is officially classified as PRODUCTIVE you might see more updates over the next month. But then again, you might not because I'll actually be away for three of the next five weeks anyway.

1 comment:

Terry Wright said...

John's on Sub Pop? Wow!